Who we are
EdTechReview (ETR) is a premier media platform and community for educational stakeholders to connect and find useful news, information and resources on educational technology having a niche subscriber base of 120K+ and an annual readership of 3M+ from over 220 countries and territories across the globe.
EdTechReview spreads awareness on education technology through best research and practices of using technology in education, and by facilitating events, training, professional development, and consultation for its adoption and implementation.
EdTechReview aims to create an ongoing dialogue around how technology can transform learning, how 21st century knowledge and skills can be embedded in education; and guide the development of resources and services through meaningful partnerships to support the community.
ETR’s audience includes a mix of students, parents, teachers, educators, institution leaders and administrators, education technology founders, education investors/VCs, education and business leaders, policy makers, govt. officials, researchers and scholars, education trainers and consultants.
Our mission is to create an ongoing dialogue around how technology can transform education; and guide the development of resources and services through meaningful partnerships to support the community.
Our vision is for everyone supporting learning through technology to connect and collaborate to discover, learn, utilize and share about the best ways technology can improve learning, teaching, and leading in the 21st century.
Who’s behind ETR
All the articles, news, reports, and other published content are produced by the EdTechReview editorial team backed by our research team.
We have a growing network of contributors from across the globe sharing their thought leadership, opinion and practices with the community.
Apart from our team in office, we are being supported by various contributors like YOU, who believe in learning, sharing and strengthening the ed tech community.
What we do
EdTechReview supports its community members by creating quality news, information and resources on ed tech along with producing niche conferences and providing professional development for better edtech adoption and implementation in institutions.
We enhance the relation between technology and education through the following:
- Curating and reviewing various products, apps and tools which support learning, teaching, leading and other educational tasks.
- By not only providing information and reports on best technology products and tools for education, but also providing training on how to use them effectively.
- By helping you understand how technology is transforming education in schools, colleges and universities across the globe by our cutting edge research. Reviewing and bringing to you the edtech practices across various universities and college, so that you as adopters can successfully learn and implement those practices for yourself and your campuses as well.
- By providing professional development, guidance and support for edtech adoption and implementation for your various educational needs in the 21st century.
- By organizing various events, training workshops, professional development programs, seminars, webinars and conferences related to education technology and sharing them with our community. Ranging from training workshops on how to use a particular product to seminars on best teaching and pedagogical practices in classroom, to events or conferences dedicated to make the people aware about latest education technology trends and predictions, to keep up with the pace of technology.