Leading digital conclave for academia ASMA Annual Convention and Awards 2019 is all set to take place at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai, on September 16-17.
The two-day event will see non-stop networking and learning from 200+ thought leaders and delegates from academia, edutech, government and corporate through enlightening keynote addresses, highly-focused panel discussions, industry expert-led workshops, awards and recognitions, and much more that will act as a trigger for academic growth.
ASMA 2019 will see 70+ distinguished speakers and panelists from various fields. Some of the prominent ones among them include Prof. Anil Sahasrabudhe (Chairman, All India Council of Technical Education), Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth (Professor, Charles H. Kellstadt Chair of Marketing in the Goizueta Business School at Emory University), Prof. Dr. Manikrao Salunkhe (President, Association of Indian Universities, Vice Chancellor, Deemed to be university Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune), Dr. H. Chaturvedi (Director BIMTECH, Alternate President Education Promotion Society for India), Dr. A.K. Sengupta (Founder, Higher Education Forum), Prof. Bhimaraya Metri (Director, IIM Trichy), Dr. M.P. Jaiswal (Director, IIM Sambalpur), among many others.
Participants will also see an explosion of actionable insights from an enviable line-up of workshops from industry leaders. The workshops will focus on many important issues such as:
- What impact will the emerging technologies such as AI, ML, AR/VR, Voice, digital platforms have on higher education
- What is the perfect way for universities to embrace internationalization
- What will be the impact of voice search on higher education
- How university and institution ratings influence decision making among students and parents
ASMA will also be announcing the launch of significant new initiatives at the conference, such as:
- XBOTIC, The Voice Bot for Academia: To help academia streamline their work processes, significantly increase productivity and greatly save on cost.
- AIM-ASMA Digital Transformation Index: One-of-its-kind index that provides framework to rank universities and institutions on their technology adoption.
- Top 50 EduTech Tools for Higher Education Technology 2019, powered by EdTechReview: Aimed at helping the key academic decision makers select the right technology tools for their higher education institutions and universities for transformation.
In honoring and recognizing various individuals, institutions and companies for their immense contributions to the field of higher education, ASMA will also give out various awards like ‘Longest Serving Director Award 2019’, ‘Afairs-ASMA Award for Internationalization of Indian Institutions’, and ‘Top 30 Marketers in Education 2019’.
So, be a part of the conference by registering at https://www.asmaindia.in/asma-annual-convention-2019/ where brightest minds bring and discuss best ideas, insights and experiences.
Welcome to India’s biggest confluence of best minds from academia, edutech, government and corporate discussing Digital Transformation in Academia!
ASMA Convention and Awards 2019
Date: 16-17 September, 2019
Time: 16th- 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM, 17th – 10:00 AM – 4:50 PM
Venue: Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai