Applications are now open to attend WISE 2014: http://bit.ly/1kWxSsf
The 2014 World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) will convene November 4-6, in Doha, Qatar, under the theme “Imagine – Create – Learn: Creativity at the Heart of Education”.
Join more than 1,500 delegates including innovators and prominent political and corporate leaders from around the world to discover new innovations, share insights and explore new collaborations and partnerships toward solutions in education.
Key topics to be discussed and debated at the Summit include:
– Empowering teachers for creativity
– Exploring the learning experience through cognitive science
– Early Childhood Education: Challenging the space of creativity
– Rethinking the role of play in education: Is play for all?
– Rebuilding learners’ motivation
– Is low-cost education jeopardizing creativity?
– Re-engaging students through personalized learning
– Redesigning assessment for creative teaching and learning
– Imagining new certifications for all talents and skills
Find out more about the WISE 2014 Program: http://bit.ly/1sXrbdh
The WISE Summit is an inspiring and interactive occasion for attendees to hear talented speakers, share groundbreaking ideas in education and collaborate with the forward-thinking individuals of the WISE community. Each year WISE delegates take part in a variety of plenaries, debates, working groups and networking activities. This year’s Summit program will offer delegates a greater range of opportunities to work together.
The WISE Summit is an “invitation-only” event. Apply now to attend and benefit from our Early Bird offer: http://bit.ly/1kWxSsf
We look forward to seeing you at WISE 2014 in Doha!