Ajeenkya DY Patil Group has announced the launch of GoSchool, India’s first career-focused high school, in partnership with international education leaders Pearson, iXperience and UniDirect.
GoSchool combines high-quality teaching, personalised counselling, extracurricular activities, test preparation, and counselling for university admissions along with cutting-edge skills to deliver a transformative high school experience.
At the core of GoSchool is the most powerful learning engine propelled by New Age Hyflex Learning, which offers a hi-tech yet hi-touch model of delivering education. This ushers in a new vision of education for the next generation of students by deploying cutting-edge technologies to maximise learning.
Announcing the collaboration and launch, Dr Ajeenkya DY Patil said,
“GoSchool is a leap towards forward-looking systems that deliver quality international education for all as a springboard for building futures. Supported by the vast ecosystem of technology partners, we are proud to deliver solutions that expand access to education, enhance student experience, improve engagement, and ignite innovation.”
Sidney Rose, FRSA, Academic Director, GoSchool, added,
“In our view, everyone is a unique individual. Therefore, we adapt our approach to each student offering them the specific challenges and customised support that brings out their best. We set ourselves very high standards indeed. We will endeavour to inspire our students with new ideas, to support them as they learn to think for themselves and then to challenge them to transform the lives of others.”
GoSchool’s trio of international partnerships gives students access to an international curriculum and arms them with future-focused skills along with internships and counselling for admissions to be best placed in leading universities in India and the world. With Pearson, GoSchool students get access to their globally recognised Pearson Edexcel International A Level qualifications. With iXperience, students will be able to gain highly marketable skills and get real-world experience in the form of live virtual internships with global enterprises. With UniDirect, GoSchool extends the expert and professional support to its students to gain admissions to Ivy League universities and universities in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, and Asia.
Commenting on the partnership, Mickey Revenaugh, Vice President, Business Development – Pearson Virtual Schools, said:
“Our aim is to ensure each student maximises their potential and we recognise that in a rapidly changing world, the education opportunities available for children and young people must adapt to meet the needs of each student and their family. We are proud to be the curriculum partner with GoSchool in providing a new hybrid school; ensuring students have the skills they need for the future. It is an exciting time to be in education.”
Aaron Fuchs, CEO and Founder of iXperience, also said,
“Our mission at iX is to build immersive and transformational learning experiences that close the industry skills gap and give our students the best possible opportunities. The partnership with GoSchool is a model of learning that can accelerate students into the future and give them a platform to succeed.”
Dr Elizabeth Adey, CEO of UniDirect, added,
“UniDirect is excited about helping students at GoSchool to take their next step to secure a place at a top university.”
Key attributes of GoSchool:
- HyFlex learning: Delivered with a proprietary “HyFlex Learning” system, GoSchool seamlessly integrates the experience of attending bricks and mortar school with the advantages of technology-led active learning methodologies.
- Foundation for lifelong success: GoSchool inculcates 21st-century skills to prepare the students for lifelong success. By assisting students to develop critical thinking, complex problem-solving and strategic decision-making, the school leads its students to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Pathway to the university of your dreams: GoSchool has inbuilt, personalised guidance on the pathway to the best universities within India and around the world. Through guidance, counselling and support, it assists students to gain acceptance to highly selective universities.
- Ensuring success: Rigorous instruction from the experienced and inspirational global faculty with personalised assistance and progress monitoring helps students to excel and realise their potential. Student success coaches assist students to deepen academic focus while raising the bar of success for its students.
- Excel in chosen career path: GoSchool empowers the students by delivering cutting-edge, in-demand skills and practical experience through global internships. Its students explore and experience different career paths right in their high school.
- Learn smart: The holistic curriculum includes wellbeing, school clubs like art and film production and preparation for entrance exams. Peer learning groups and one-to-one mentoring ensure each student receives the best preparation for life.
The Ajeenkya DY Patil Group is a part of the DY Patil Group, one of the largest educational groups in the country. The Group has over 200 institutes of learning along with its five universities based out of Navi Mumbai‚ Pune and Kolhapur. It runs three hospitals and provides affordable healthcare and medical attention to scores of needy people. The DY Patil International Cricket Stadium in Mumbai is rated as one of the six best stadiums in the world and among the best sporting facility in India.