EdTech has become the new buzzword in the market and with companies like Byjus, Embibe and more on the success board; people are more inclined to be a part of the market.
But sadly, tech really isn’t as big a piece in the education sector as it should be. In spite of the need and the importance it holds, the sector is usually kept at bay. But the things can get better with the right knowledge, information, understanding of the industry and awareness among people.
And for the same, TLabs and 10,000 Startups have come together to bring the best insights from the edtech market for all those who understand the much needed and well deserved place for technology in the sector of education. “Leap EdTech“, the event is being organized by these two organizations aimed to provide insights of the critical and unnoticed needs of the Indian education sector. The event aims for startups to connect with decision makers, customers and potential collaborators and for educators to have a microscopic view at the innovation happening the in education sector and collaborators to stay ahead of the competition.
TLabs is India’s leading startup accelerator with a firm belief that fundamentals of business remain same everywhere and help companies to get to sustainability and scalability. Their focus is on distribution, within 4 months of the program and they say that almost all of their companies have had successful launch and are doing good in the market.
Similarly, “10,000 Startups” is a vision, which is committed to incubate, fund and provide ambient support to impact 10,000 technology startups in India, by 2023. The aim is to nurture the hatchling startups into full-fledged technology stalwart companies, by giving them support via access to startup incubators, accelerators, angel investors, venture capitalists, startup support groups, mentors, and technology corporations.
At the event the speakers will address some of the largest inhibitors to edtech throughout the Indian education system covering important topics such as if the students actually learn from technology, how to make it available in the rural areas and more such important topics.
- Massive Gaps in EdTech – Are India’s EdTech entrepreneurs targeting drops or the ocean?
- Reality Check for startups: Hear from on- ground educators on what they really need entrepreneurs to solve?
- Next in EdTech : Uncover the latest trends in technology that’s changing the future of education
- Shifts in the funding landscape for EdTech : From luke warm to a sudden boil
- Sell Sell Sell! – Cracking sales with education Institutions & Consumers
- 1+1 makes 11 – Using Partnership opportunities to scale
Check out the complete agenda for the event here.
A must attend for edtech startups, educational institutions, non-profits, publishers and investors, following are the Event Highlights and Details.
Details for the Event
Date: 21st April 2017
Time: 9:30 AM-5:30 PM
Venue: Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi
– Entire Ecosystem: The event covers the entire ecosystem i.e. Academia, EdTech Startups, Thought Leaders, Publishers, Investors, Entrepreneurs & Media coming together.
– Collaborate And Grow: The event will be a great place to meet decision makers from educational institutes, non-profits & other industry service providers to connect, collaborate and grow.
– Insights: Various sessions from the event would help you gather insights from heroes working on the ground, never heard speakers and discover massive opportunities.
So, Mark Your Calendar and Register with our Discount Code ‘LPETR’ to get a 50% discount!