Global based, US founded, Renaissance Learning is a leader in assessment, reading, and math solutions for the Pre-K–12 school segment.
Renaissance aims at providing educators with the best resources and actionable insights to help accelerate learning & growth, enabling students to build a strong foundation for success.
Known for its offerings in the EdTech industry, Renaissance Learning comes with a variety of EdTech solutions to offer to the Indian Pre-K-12 segment with the help of regional partners. The company provides tailored teaching tools to empower teachers to ensure a school's success. It uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other state-of-the-art technologies to generate insightful and impactful teaching-learning data for schools and students. It further provides access to a myriad of learning content enriched with multimedia, quizzes, and run programs and initiatives to engage students in self-paced learning and healthy competition. Schools and learning centres worldwide use Renaissance solutions to analyse students' capabilities and guide high-quality teaching to drive phenomenal learning growth.
1. About Renaissance Learning
Committed to the mission of providing educators with insights and resources to accelerate growth and help students build a strong foundation for their future endeavors, Renaissance Learning is now looking to expand to India as well.
The company has launched its partnership drive - "The Renaissance Partner Program 2021".
It is actively seeking Indian companies that serve Indian schools. This partnership program will allow businesses to provide their customers with products and services proven and tested by schools, teachers, & students worldwide. The program focuses on bridging the knowledge, experience, and technology gap for the partners, and the consumers, i.e., schools.
2. Why is Renaissance Looking for Partners?
To crack a regional business, any organisation needs local support from people who understand the market, speak the language, and are trusted by the local consumers. This is a strategy used by most of the large multinationals we see like Apple, Microsoft, and Google. Following their footsteps, Renaissance Learning is seeking the support of education-industry experts in India to reach schools and students.
The company aims to onboard multiple regional partners who have a strong establishment in the local market, have the potential to grow beyond the current stage, and who believe in making a difference by offering high-quality EdTech products and services.
Renaissance has already partnered with Indian EdTech companies who align with its overall mission and are helping it establish a strong brand voice in the country.
3. Who can apply to become a partner (eligibility criteria)?
The applicant must:
- Be a registered company in India with business as:
- An EdTech company (Learning Content, ESL, Language Labs, etc.)
- An ERP (school management systems) solution providers
- A small, medium, or large publication house or distributor
- A value-added reseller
- Must have a live subscriber base of 200+ to market the products to
- Be able to offer client services through a team of minimum 5 members
- Be ready to commit to and sign off contracts-based partnership terms
- Have an inbound marketing and sales team
4. Partner Expectations
As a Renaissance Channel Partner, the business partners will be expected to contribute at various partner levels to set out in the Renaissance Channel Partner Program, which also includes meeting a minimum staffing quota for sales, marketing, solution engineering, and customer services.
5. Partner Responsibilities
- The commercialisation of Renaissance solutions in the target market
- Developing strategies to drive Renaissance products to the target market
- Close sales, and onboard new clients
- Deliver training for schools
- Provide customer assistance
- Responsible for the collection of payments from customers
- Managing efficient in-house marketing, sales, & service team
- Working with client relationship management
6. What is the Partnership Application, Reviewing, and Onboarding Process?
- Partnership Application: applicants must start by filling out the Partnership Application form.
- Application Shortlisting: All applications get shortlisted by the partnership team at Renaissance Learning, which may involve an applicant being contacted via e-mail and call.
- Partnership Finalisation: Finalising the partnership terms and conditions through calls and meetings.
- Formalising Engagement: Executing & receiving signed contract of partnership
- Partner Onboarding:
- Configure demonstration account for the partner, share connections
- Setup portal access for the partner to allow access to resources, materials, recording & more
- Introduce to Global Marketplace Team
- Discussions and planning session for product training & introduction.
- Weekly catchup sessions reinforcing pre-work
- "Enrolment process training" & "Tier I support training"
- Resell Product/Services