This is a report by the ETR RRC (EdTechReview Research and Resource Department) that focus on the Use of Google Drive in education. This report covers and explains the features, uses and the best ways to use Google Drive to boost the delivery
of education and to improve student’s grasp of the subjects. Additionally, we have explained how these amazing technological products can be used in daily educational activities and this can be made fun and results can be improved.
We have covered the following topics:
- What is Google Drive?
- Why to use Google Drive?
- Tips & tricks for using Google Drive
- Features of Google Drive
- Getting Started with Google Drive
- Google Drive in Education for Students
- Google Drive in Education for Teachers
- References and Resources
- Opportunities for Teachers
Explore, Learn and Share Responsibly..!!