We see that technologies have redefined the way learning-teaching happens.
The expansion of technology across the processes in education enterprises is something that we are observing at a growing pace. With new commencement of government rule that made it mandatory for all the institutions to go cashless and take fees online through digital mode from this academic year new web tools are trying to come up with innovative solutions to help institutes with the same.
One such awesome tool is Digimkey that wishes to support the institutions through their fees management module & much more. Parents can obviously pay fee online in just few steps in a safe and secure manner; can see online if their child’s fee have been submitted or not, make transactions at any time and get real time transaction details on their mobile app. They can also get alerts regarding due and late fees on your mobile app.
The tool is of great benefit to the teachers, students, parents as well as the administration. With their individual apps meant for parents, students, and educators the tool keeps them in loop for all the information that needs to be conveyed among the loop.
The tool enables the educational institutes to carry out the daily activities fast, easily and efficiently. This tool is packed with Learning Management System, Enterprise Resource Planner, Analytics, Communication Solution, IOT (inter-networking of physical devices), Payment Solution and more. With all these elements, Digimkey proves to be the tool that automates the whole process of Campus and Student Management and extends the communication to parents as well. Further it plugs in the Internet of Things (IOT) concepts like Virtual Reality (VR) to extend the classroom learning outside the box and allow digitization of the content. The tool is cloud based so it saves you from all the hassles of installation. This well-designed software provides you with end-to-end encryption for data security.
Mentioned below are key features of the product:
– Digital Attendance: the feature to manage Attendance Online enables the educators to keep a track on the attendance of the students and share the same with parents. Also, the administration can do the same for the staff.
– Transport Management: Because student safety is a big concern for schools as well as for parents, this feature is a big relief. It enables the parents and school to track bus route from the transport web panel.
– Fees Management: Parents can pay fees online. Also, the customizable reports and managing fees types is a big plus point.
– Unlimited Storage: With the unlimited cloud storage, the institutes get a sigh of relief. The tool enables the user to access the data anytime and anywhere data security and integrity intact.
– HR Management: The administration can manage the staff, their attendance, payroll and also track the performance of the teachers.
– Data Analytics: This is the thing in the current edtech scenario. With Data Analytics you can analyze students’ performance, get customizable reports as well as track the institute’s performance.
In addition to the features mentioned above, the tool takes care of almost everything from Exam Management, Automated Time-Tables, to Event Management and Leave Note Application. The tool is this precise that all you need is the right app on your phone and you are all set with all the educational needs. For student safety and security, parents can track the child as well as student’s alighting and boarding timings are recorded. With their exquisite feature of VR, students can access the learning materials pertaining to their academics, free of cost.
The company makes paperless management of an institution easy and claims that the annual cost of service per student is even less than “one meal”. To get the complete details you can get in touch with them here.
Explore the tool and share your take with us in the comment section below.