Ever since the emergence of technological advances in India, the dissemination of online information has picked up pace among youngsters.
The increasing use of online services has created opportunities for the government as well. In order to keep the youth updated about the recent Sarkari job applications, the government has implemented online services intending to share such information, thereby enhancing youth awareness. However, a question arises, is our information dissemination process helpful?
With a plethora of websites and government platforms, the dynamic arena of the internet can create a hindrance in the information dissemination process. The postings of Sarkari jobs can get lost between different avenues. This article discusses the same. Here, we will go through different sections: challenges, the impact on a candidate’s information, improvements
Let’s get to some details! Every year, the Indian Government releases hundreds of job postings, and the respective information is divided. Firstly, there are State Govt. information websites for each state and each department and secondly, we have Central govt. Information websites for each department as well.
This segregation requires a person to track many different government websites that are horribly built, with no focus on user experience or responsive design to enable easy viewing on mobile devices. This system of information gathering creates enormous challenges amongst aspirants and the general public.
- The biggest challenge with this complex state of online job postings is that most people would miss out on the necessary information. With a wide range of websites and portals, there are chances that aspirants might miss essential information.
- Another drawback of this information dissemination process is how eligible candidates can’t get the correct information on time. In today’s hustling-bustling of life, a person is likely to miss essential details. This could dangerously harm an eligible candidate’s career.
- When specific methods seem hard, humans usually incline towards more comfortable paths. In such cases, intermediaries appear and charge money for making the process easier. Typically, most aspirants shift to agencies who can complete their submission, check the results, and other chores. This encourages such agents to charge extra money and monetize the simple process of information dissemination.
Impact on Candidate’s Information
There’s no doubt that the fragmented state of online information would dangerously impact a candidate’s knowledge and future. There are several eligibility criteria for different government jobs, and candidates need to keep a tab on each one of them.
- Each Sarkari exam has different fees and different portals. With hundreds of websites, aspirants usually face issues related to submission of fees, different login details, and other vital data. This might result in missing out on a critical notification as well. Since the information divides into various bits, it can severely impact an individual’s future and preparation.
- The presentation of online information crushes an individual’s purpose to analyze or search the data. Sometimes, the data presented on the websites aren’t sufficient or poorly represented, which can be misleading and might disrupt a person’s approach for Sarkari jobs. It is imperative to upkeep the website’s data on priority.
- Once assessing the Sarkari results, students usually approach government jobs as a career opportunity. In such cases, the online details must stay up to date to avoid the mishaps amongst candidates in checking information for the latest Sarkari jobs.
How to Improve
There might be certain loopholes, but there’s a high certainty of improvement as well. Technological advances might have introduced an increase in the dissemination of online information, but it also sheds light on several ways to improve it. These government websites work for the public and the betterment of society. Sooner or later, a drastic change might be observed in the development of the presentation of online information.
- According to the latest reports, the Indian government is working diligently to introduce a singly portal, which would provide access to all information regarding government exams, results, and jobs. This idea would help a million of aspirants looking for government sector opportunities. With one login detail for every sector, it would become easier to access information from one place.
- Another way of improving the online information dissemination would be through grouping a few sectors. In India, the government sectors are segregated into a plethora of zones, and it becomes challenging to track all of these sectors separately. In such cases, it would become easier to group these sectors into one portal, which would, in turn, provide all information in one place.
For instance, the Indian Armed Forces have different branches - the Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and much more. In such scenarios, it would be suitable for candidates to get information related to this sector in one place.
- With the advances in social media trends, the government sector aims to be available on different social media platforms as well. It is a great initiative, only if the posts or pieces of information are verified. Then, the data would be trustworthy and positively serve the purpose.
To conclude, government jobs in India are diverse and approached by almost half of the Indians. With extreme demand for government jobs, its high time to improve the fragmented state of online information for government jobs in India. We hope that these technological advances would direct the youth and their development in the right direction.