With the sudden global shift away from the classroom teaching to online teaching, what’s the future of higher education in India & how are 2021 campuses going to be?
The webinar will focus on:
- Solutions that supported Indian Higher Education through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How have universities and campuses successfully responded to this sudden shift?
- Institutional readiness towards the novel challenges of online learning & campus management – now & the future.
- Is the current digitization of higher education complete?
- Insights on challenges and learnings from the EdTech founders supporting campuses.
- Future of Higher Ed – How is 2021 going to be and what EdTechs have to offer.
- Key trends, challenges, and tech developments that will shape higher education in the next few years.
Answering these questions, EdTechReview – in association with AWS EdStart – is back with another webinar:
22 Dec, 2020 – 4:00 PM (IST)
Though the COVID-19 outbreak is catastrophic, it has proven to be an opportunity to test how technology can contribute to delivering an uninterrupted education experience. Institutes reluctant to accept technology had to rethink their survival and education strategy. They had to increase their focus on technology to facilitate teaching at home.
Who should attend:
EdTech Startup Founders, EdTech Enterprises and MSMEs, Higher Ed Focused Businesses, Consultants, Investors & VCs, Incubators, Accelerators, and Higher Ed Representatives (Institution owners, leader, heads, & educators)
About AWS EdStart:
AWS EdStart, the AWS educational technology (EdTech) startup accelerator, is designed to help entrepreneurs build the next generation of online learning, analytics, and campus management solutions in the AWS Cloud. The program is designed with specially tailored benefits to enable EdTech startups to move faster. Learn More