EdTechReview presents its 19th edition of K-12 Conference New Delhi, to be held on 12th September, 2019, at Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurgaon.
With experience of handling event globally for over 5 years, EdTechReview is back with its K-12 Conference especially designed for educational leaders from K-12 School. Since 2014, the company has been organizing several early and higher education conferences, expo and summits across the country.
This K-12 Conference is an on-invite event only for K-12 Educational leaders – school owners, principals, chairmen, directors, and decision makers. The conference will expand an effort to address the challenges and opportunities of education technology and needs of the nation in the 21st century. It will focus on the ground reality of education technology, its benefits& challenges and strategies to inspire innovation in EdTech.
The one-day event will have an array of sessions, panel discussions, and case study on the effective use of educational technology and best practices for school leadership in the 21st century. Several leading educational leaders will be speaking at the conference where they will talk on: Building a nation of future-ready students; Digitization of K-12 Education: Improving, Curriculum, Assessment & Engagement; Making the most of edtech trends – Leveraging, AI, VR, AR, game-based learning, and so much more.
SOME OF THE SPEAKERS AT THE EVENT
- SUNITHA NAMBIAR CEO & Pedagogic Director, Kunskapsskolan
- DR. MADHURI PARTI Head – Lakshmipat Singhania Education
- SUDHIR KUKREJA Co- Founder at Credence International Schools & Credence Edutech
- SHALINI NAMBIAR Senior VP, Head Academics & Operations, VIBGYOR Group of Schools
- SHALINI JAISWAL Director – Academics & Teacher Training, Maple Bear South Asia
- DR AMRITA VOHRA Head – Professional Development & Quality Assurance, GEMS Education, India
- NAVEEN MANDAVA Co-Founder and Executive Director, IMAX by Classklap
- SHEELA SHANKAR Head Customer Engagement Unit, HeyMath!
- KANHAIYA KUMAR Founder of Parentsalarm.com
- APARNA MAGEE Principal, Ramagya Group of Schools
- ANITA MALHOTRA Principal, Lotus Valley International School
- RASHMI MALIK Principal, Salwan Public School, Gurugram
- AMOL ARORA MD – Shemrock and Shemford Group of Schools
- REEKRIT SERAI Director & Dean of Satluj Group of Schools
- PUNAM SINGHAL Senior Principal, The Paras World School India
- SARVESH SHRIVASTAVA Co-Founder and MD, Eupheus Learning
- SUNNY THAKRAL Head – Technology & Communications, The Biritish School
- NANCY DAS Vice President- Univariety
- AMIT AGARWALA Director & Co-Founder, Stones2Milestones
Furthermore, in a networking and exhibition session participants will exchange their ideas on several game-changing methods and practices, and will also have an exhibition and demo presentations of several products from various participating EdTech companies.
SOME OF THE SPONSORS
Seats are limited. Register today to book your seat at: https://events.edtechreview.in/K12/2019-Delhi/#register
For further information, visit us at: events.edtechreview.in