Here are some key Insights from the report:
- Nearly 60% of institutions feel that IT remains a vital contributor in addressing their problem areas. They can be classified as “IT enthuasists”.
- Educational institutions can solve most of their issues by mapping tech solutions to the problem areas
- The top priorities for instituition remain: improving student results, enhance the quality teaching, optimizing costs, keeping pace with the competition and last, but not least, strengthening the faculty
- Currently around 40% of institutions appreciate the utility of cloud adoption, and think it will bring multiple benefits. The proportion rises to around 46% for “IT enthusiasts”
- Interestingly, over 30% of institutions do feel they should use increased automation to alleviate their problems; yet it is not among the top 5 actionable items for institutions
and gain insights into:
- What does the ‘end-user’ look for to address his crucial technology related needs?
- What factors influence the end-user’s decision-making while selecting a solution?
- What attitude do end-users exhibit when it comes to technology adoption and cloud computing?
- What key factors lead an end-user to select a particular solution vendor?
- Who are the primary stake holders / purchase decision-makers among the end-users?
You can download the report from TCSiON’s website.