Join an Exciting Conversation with Higher Ed Leaders and Industry Experts
Participate in this International Virtual Event organized by Camu & ITSM on 24th June 2021, from 12:00 PM to 1:30 (IST).
While the pandemic has disrupted academic activities for most of the calendar year, there is still much to gain. Students are currently experiencing a phase of uncertainty regarding entrance exams and admissions to the school, college, or university of their choice; here’s where academic institutions can come to their assistance. This webinar will help you understand how Institutions can digitize the admissions process and take it online, making it simple and seamless for the students. Institutions can assuage their fears and offer clarity and convenience. It is also critical for Institutions to go fully digital with the operations to retain students and drive operational efficiency.
- How can institutions handle the drop in student enrollment?
- How can Technology boost student enrollment?
- The Reforms needed in the Course Registration Process.
- How should the New Student recruitment process be reformed?
- Conducting Online Exams in a structured manner while protecting the integrity of the Exam.
- Dennis Magsajo, Head of Solutions Architecture ASEAN Emerging Markets Worldwide Public Sector, AWS
- Allan B. Borra, IT Services Director, De La Salle University
- Alexa Ray Fernando, Dean, College of Engineering, National University
- AR Swami, Co-Founder & CEO, Camu
Join us online on 24th June 2021 | Time: 12.00 PM to 1.30 (IST)
Reserve your spot today!