Language learning is on everyone’s mind and the more you languages you know the better you become.
Fluent Land is one tool that has caught my attention in long time. Released in January ’17, this tool seems promising for the variety of language it offers and the varied ways a learner can acquire the knowledge they wish to. It is an online community for learning foreign languages where you mention what you want to learn and what your native language is. There are more than 20 languages to opt from on both ends including Arabic, Dutch, Danish, Bengali, Gujarati and more! Be it the grammar, listening skills or speaking eloquence you can practice everything on the platform.
– Practice your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills while playing a game, chatting with friends or listening to English songs.
– You can also ask a quick question, find native language exchange partners, make new international friends, discuss and share your knowledge on the Language Forums.
– IELTS and TOEFL preparation for users.
– Practice as per your level of excellence. Choose from beginner, intermediate and advanced levels of difficulty.
– Or just work on a particular skill like grammar, vocabulary, speaking or writing.
– Game based learning to help you learn while having fun.
– Learn English with songs.
– Get access to TOEFL and IELTS notes that can help you excel in English.
– Get in touch with the global community of folks having same interest as your and learn together to learn more.
– Check the daily entertaining notes that not only help you get a grip on the language but also gives you a dose of entertainment.
How to get started:
Registering for the platform is easy. Just fill in some simple details like email id, password, set a username and you’re good to go. You also have to mention the native language and the language you wish to learn this will help you get in the community who is looking for the same.
It is a web based platform and an app for the Android is also available.
The tool is free of cost.
This is one awesome tool and those who are fond of learning languages will love it. The ease of lerbning in many ways and the option to learn from native to the foreign language is what makes it a hit. In a short time, the platform has attracted a good number of people and is being used by more than 20,000 people at present. What sets this apart from other tools is the ample features it offers and that too for free.
So if you are one of those who loves to learn or explore new languages just for the fun it brings we recommend you to give this cool tool a try and make sure you share your experience with us.
Also, don’t forget to like the tool by clicking on the “heart button” on the bottom of the page.